April 22, 2020
At the start and end of the year we always seek the feedback from our families so that we acknowledge all the things that we are doing well and to identify any areas of improvement. We have had some wonderful feedback from families in our latest survey. Here is just some of the parent comments:
- “Very responsive to the needs of the children.”
- “Fabulous kindergarten team. Very responsive to the needs of the children.”
- “I couldn’t fault a single aspect!”
- “The educators have built meaningful relationships with my child and I always felt welcome and found everyone to be very approachable.”
- “The teachers were the most positive thing for my child attending kinder. Loved them.”
We are lucky to have some of the most extraordinary teachers and educators working for Community Kinders Plus across all of our centres. They continue to dedicate their time to providing a warm, family centred, educational kindergarten program.